Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wow - Canon 1D Mark IV

This morning I woke extra early to get started on a pile of work, as last week was a busy week and this week will be much of the same, with 3 booked shoots already (with a possibility of another one) for my project, plus client orders to print and 2 classes to teach.

However, with my busy schedule I still find time to check out my favorite photographers' blogs for inspiration. The one that caught my eye this morning that I thought I would share with you is the latest post by Vincent Laforet. Vincent, you might remember as the photographer that created 'Reverie' with the pre-production Canon 5D Mark II. He has now put together another video, this time with the newest camera to Canon's DSLR line-up, 1D Mark IV.

So, before I ramble on to much, check out his blog and newest movie. http://blog.vincentlaforet.com

Note: go soon, the last video that Vincent posted, crashed a few of the hosting sites because of the traffic levels.

Enjoy!

No comments: