Saturday, October 24, 2009

Great Week!

Hey blog followers!

First off, I would like to apologize to all the people that I directed to Vincent Laforet's website this week to see a great video showing off the Canon 1D Mark IV. Canon once again made Vincent take down his video (like last years video 'Reverie'), because in my honest opinion, for no other reason than they don't know what they are doing. Seems Canon is their own biggest problem and can't get out of their own way to showcase a great product. Canon's PR/CS in the past few years has been tanking and continues!

There, my rant is done!

This week has been great so far, 3 shoots in 2 days, plus another 2 shoots in the next day and a half. Several of these are for my on going project, and once I get a free moment and have finished editing, you'll see a bunch more photos posted on the blog.

Thanks to all the models that have posed in the last few days (and coming day and a half) and I apologize for the delay in getting your images up.

Check back soon for a sample from the shoots!

No comments: