Monday, May 7, 2007

One a Week - Photo Project


We've started a new project, this time with 8 local photographers. Apparently, what we had going on with the 'one a day' project has caught on. I'm looking forward to seeing the others work and being challenged (personally and by the others images). The image above was one of many taken today. I had the opportunity to work with a veteran in the studio today, Cindy, she made my job easy, as you can see by the photo. Some of the images will be making it into Grappler Magazine, a publication that focuses on the world of Mixed Martial Arts - MMA (Ultimate fighting/UFC/King of the Cage, etc.)
I look forward to your comments!

1 comment:

derrickrice said...

Hey John,

thanks for your comment on my first week shot. yours is excellent as well, it must be awesome getting those kind of shooting assignments. shooting sports would be a dream for me.

my shot info: f2.8 @ 200mm I think.

cheers,
derrick