Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Last Day


Well, today I had the intention of doing a fashion shoot to end on a high note, but my model couldn't make it at the last minute. So, with my birthday being in a few days (May 2), I received an early B-day present - Tickets to Game 3 of the Senators vs New Jersey! The shot is with a camera phone from my seat! Not the greatest quality, but it's a shot/memory. I have now shot with 3 different imaging devices throughout the contest (DSLR, Scanner, Camera Phone). It was a great game - Thanks Jenn.

So, the contest/project is now over. I had a great time shooting and coming up with new ideas daily. Thanks to the other guys that were shooting (Marc, Colin, Pat), you kept raising the bar, provided encouragement and digs/shots when the images were sub-par. It was a blast!

Keep checking back here - we are starting a new project as I mentioned in a previous post and I'm now working on a personal project with the goal of the images to be presented in an exhibition/gallery showing.

Cheers!

No comments: