Sunday, April 15, 2007

One A Day Photo Contest


It's been a busy past few days and I haven't had a chance to make any posts. So, I thought I'd introduce you to a frienly contest that myself and 3 other local photographers have created and are competing in. The idea behind this contest was to see how creative we could be, how much thinking we do (making the correct exposure, etc.), to make one frame/exposure and that's it! No test shots! No reshooting! No excuses! One shot, One opportunity! The contest is now entering week 3 (runs April 1 to April 30). Go and check them out (each column is a different photographer - I'm the first column, Pat Blake is column 2, Marc Desnoyers is column 3, Colin Gemmell is column 4).
http://gallery.iconimaging.ca/g/one_a_day
Cheers,

1 comment:

Colin said...

Hey Jonny cool blog man I like it and I like todays photo of the day as well keep up the good work man

cheer
KoZz