Saturday, April 28, 2007

Day 26 & 27



The hectic pace of the past 3 days is finally over. The Algonquin College Photography Exhibition was a great show. Thanks to those that went and supported my students.

Now, the competition... The car shot was a result of the 'pay it forward' thinking. One of my students gave me the location of an or wrecker/restoration yard, so I decided to visit it - What a great place! I also found some other great places to shoot on the way out to the wreckers. Contact me if you want to know where these locations are. The next shot I took is a figure study image. Figure study is a fine art approach to a nude photography. It's a simple, tasteful and classy image. There were some better images taken during the shoot, but this was my first shot. I will post more and provide the link later.

Cheers & Enjoy!

No comments: