Monday, March 21, 2011

March - So Far...

I thought February was busy and went by fast. Well, March isn't slowing down either.

As I sit here updating the blog, I realize that today is the 21st of March. Where has this month gone? I feel like just yesterday I was doing my first shoot of the month, yet when I go back to edit images for the blog, I noticed that I've had 6 amazing shoots. I've managed to process 3 of the 6 shoots for the CBCF project and here is a sampling from the shoots.

Another big thank you to all the models that I've shot this month. The images below are from the shoots with Jennifer, Jenna, and Marie.

Hope you all enjoy the samples.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great shoot with Jonathon. He made me feel comfortable and he was very professional. I thought this project was unique and artistic. I was very satisfied with my photos. - Marie

Anonymous said...

I agree - especially considering the nature of the shoot, Jonathon was very professional and made the shoot very comfortable.

I would recommend anyone thinking about participating to give it a try.

Jenna

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.