Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome Back, Exhibit, and more...

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the lengthy delay between blog posts, I've been traveling for the last month in South Africa.  I will be posting some of the images from the trip on here soon, but if you would to see some sooner, click on over to my company page on Facebook - Icon Imaging, and become a fan of the page while you're there.

Also, since I've been back, I've hung an exhibit at the Nepean Visual Arts Center at the Nepean Sportsplex (entrance #3).  The images that are on display are part of the ongoing project I've been working on for the past 2 years.  A portion of the profits from the sales of the images and soon to be published book will be going to Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.  The exhibit is on until October 11.

One last note.  I saw these 2 videos over at fstoppers blog and thought they were worth sharing with my blog followers.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Nissan Leaf



Visa Black Card

No comments: