Thursday, June 21, 2007

Body Painting


Today I got to work with two very talented and fun individuals. First, the lovely and talented model, Lisa. I've worked with Lisa in the past on both personal projects and for business portraits for her regular full-time job.
The second person was the amazingly talented artist Stephen Sammon from Pixelneck. I've worked with Steve now for several years dating back to our hi-tech days at Corel Corp. Our more recent projects have been alot more on the creative side doing body painting. I can't thank Steve enough for his awesome creativeness and his friendliness when working with the models.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jono
When an oppertunity presents itself to push the the limits of your passion and gifts in life you must treat it with great respect and give your very best.
Lisa is an amazingly confident person and working with her was my absolute pleasure.
cheers

Stephen
'The Lucky Painter'